- How to Cure insomnia in 12 Minutes?
- 1. Stop Overthinking and cure insomnia naturally:
- 2. Seek a regular sleep schedule and don’t break it:
- 3. Exercise in the morning and before going to bed:
- 4. Take a shower before going to bed to cure insomnia naturally.
- 5. Drink milk before going to bed to cure insomnia at home:
- 6. Meditation is very useful to treat insomnia and anxiety without drugs:
- 7. Don’t get up from bed if you can’t sleep:
- 8. Get up in the morning at the same time:
Are you facing falling asleep really difficult? You’re not alone. According to the CDC, on any given day, as many as one in five people suffers from insomnia! This rate is not going to decrease, but in the upcoming days, everyone will suffer from insomnia and sleep anxiety. Here you will find natural ways to induce sleep and answer the question of how to cure insomnia in 12 minutes.
Various studies worldwide have shown the prevalence of insomnia in 10%–30% of the population, some even as high as 50%–60%. It is common in older adults, females, and people with medical and mental ill-health.
Cause of insomnia and sleep disorder:
You are becoming so much depressed and lost harmony of body, so it’s causing insomnia in you.
Also, drug-addicted users suffer from insomnia and sleep disorder. They have lost the internal harmony of the body and interrupted the functionality of our body due to those substances that’s why you are facing difficulty falling asleep.
How to Cure insomnia in 12 Minutes?
At first, I will show you some tips to treat insomnia naturally without medication. Here’s the solution for insomnia and sleep disorder:
Simple Natural Tips to Cure insomnia in 12 Minutes
- Deep Meditate for at least 12 minutes a day.
- Discover the cause of insomnia so you can get rid of it soon.
- Seek a regular sleep schedule and don’t break it.
- Continue meditation with your comfortable sleep position when you lie in bed to sleep.
- Don’t forget to take a shower before going to bed.
- Exercise at least 12 minutes at night.
- Don’t get up from bed if you can’t fall asleep.
- Maintain a pleasant and relaxing sleep environment and turn off all the distracting gadgets like mobile phones.
Insomnia patients are increasing, But you will never have insomnia any more if you follow these tips to cure insomnia naturally. Below, I have mentioned 8 great tips on how to cure insomnia in 12 minutes.
1. Stop Overthinking and cure insomnia naturally:
Our mind is continuously thinking in every instant even at night while sleeping. Your body falls asleep but your mind goes on thinking and shows you a dream at night.
Scientist says only 2 to 15 minutes a person gets a state of no thoughts in sleep otherwise, you think almost anytime. The deeper you sleep, the fresher you feel in the morning so I will guide you so that you can sleep in a deeper state.
2. Seek a regular sleep schedule and don’t break it:
You must have lived in a hectic way – some days going to sleep in the middle of the night, sometimes early, sometimes later. Slowly-slowly the body has forgotten what to do and when to do it. And many people are doing that: they don’t have regular hours for food, regular hours for sleep;
You should make a regular time to go to sleep. First thing, stick to a regular time, then soon the body gets into a rhythm. Don’t change the time otherwise your body gets confused.
The body has lost its rhythm and it has to be created again. So, if you decide to go to bed at eleven, then fix it, whatsoever happens, you have to go to bed at eleven. You can decide at twelve o’clock, whatsoever time you fix according to your comfort but it has to be regular.
3. Exercise in the morning and before going to bed:
There are some insomnia cure exercises that decrease sleep complaints and sleep disorders. The effects of aerobic exercise on sleep appear to be similar to those of sleeping pills. Physical and aerobic exercise are very beneficial for the treatment of insomnia.
The main reason that keeps you awake is due to your tensions and anxiety disorder. You must be going to bed with all the tensions and those tensions keep you awake. So, you have to throw out all the tensions from your body.
Before going to bed, for 12 minutes, you have to do some exercise and workouts such that all of your tensions throw out from the body.
I suggest you dance vigorously for at least 12 minutes. Dancing is one of the simplest ways of throwing out your tensions and unused energy of the body. No need to dance well, just dance unrhythmic, let the energy be released.
You can also talk and cry while dancing. Do whatsoever you want to do and let the body be empty.
4. Take a shower before going to bed to cure insomnia naturally.
Take a hot shower or a hot bath. Relax in the bath for fifteen minutes. Let the whole body to be relaxed.
First the dance so all the tensions are thrown out; then a hot shower. A hot bath will be far better than a shower, so you can lie down in the bath for half an hour, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes, and relax there.
5. Drink milk before going to bed to cure insomnia at home:
Eat something warm before going to bed, but not the cold. Just warm milk is best and then go to sleep. And don’t read before going to sleep – never.
I have told milk is the best drink to cure insomnia naturally because it contains tryptophan. Tryptophan is an amino acid that can help the human body to produce serotonin, a brain chemical that can induce deeper and more restful sleep by creating melatonin. Melatonin is responsible for a person’s sleep-wake cycle. Milk also contains calcium; maintaining calcium levels can help a person stay asleep.
6. Meditation is very useful to treat insomnia and anxiety without drugs:
You should meditate at least 12 minutes a day in the morning and when you lie in bed at night. As you know 10 minutes of meditation is equals 4 hours of sleep. So Deep slow brain delta state meditation of 12 is enough to heal and rejuvenate the body completely.
This should be the one-hour program: dance, bathe, have something to eat and then go to sleep.
Then, turn off the lights. Whether the sleep comes or not, don’t be worried. If it is not coming, just silently lie down and close your eyes and start watching the breath, it’s a meditation which acts like sleeping pills for you.
It’s a kind of meditation and it will surely help you. You will get a lot of side benefits of meditation too and your life will be completely changed and you will be a new person without any hard efforts. Meditation has the power to transform your life.
You are not to breathe too much, otherwise, that will keep you awake. Leave the breath as it is, silent, but you go on simply watching it: Feel the air coming in, going out, coming in, going out… It is such a monotonous process that soon you will be fast asleep. Anything monotonous is helpful.
If You have started meditation it means you have done almost 90 % of the work. Starting meditation is the big step and it is also helpful in achieving success and spiritual awakenings.
7. Don’t get up from bed if you can’t sleep:
If you can’t sleep, then don’t get up again. Don’t go to the fridge and start eating something, or reading or doing anything. Whatsoever happens just remains in the bed, relaxed.
Even if no sleep comes, relaxing is almost as valuable as sleep; just a little less valuable, that’s all. If sleep gives you one hundred percent rest, relaxing in the bed will give you ninety percent. But don’t get out, otherwise, you disturb the rhythm. And within a few days, you will see that sleep is coming.
8. Get up in the morning at the same time:
In the morning also make a point that at exactly the same time at which you have to get up. Fix the same sleeping hours so, your body starts getting into a pattern; it has gone a little berserk.
In the morning at six or seven – whenever you want to get up – fix it; then keep the alarm by you. Even if you have not slept the whole night, it doesn’t matter; when the alarm goes, you have to get up. And don’t go to sleep again in the day because that is how you have been disturbing the rhythm.
Don’t go to sleep in the day, forget about it; wait for the night. At eleven you will go to bed again. Let the body starve for sleep. So, from eleven to six… seven hours is enough.
Even if in the daytime you feel like sleeping, go for a walk, read, sing, listen to music but don’t go to sleep. Resist that temptation. The whole point is to bring the body back to a rhythmic circle.
Some Helpful Questions-Answers related to Insomnia & Sleep Disorder
- how to treat insomnia naturally without medication?
- how to cure insomnia quickly?
- how to cure chronic insomnia?
- how to cure insomnia without drugs?
- how to cure insomnia in pregnancy?
- how to cure severe or acute insomnia permanently?
- how to cure insomnia using home remedies and homeopathy?
- Can meditation cure insomnia?
- Can yoga cure insomnia?
- how to cure insomnia due to depression & anxiety?